Sunday, June 27, 2010

Like a Yo-Yo

So after giving it some thought, I'm officially closing down this blog. I think this is the third time I've decided to take a break or close down the blog, so I apologize for all my yo-yo blogging. The thing is that a number of events have transpired and while I'm still very much interested in clothes and still VERY much a J.Crew fan, I'm making a conscious effort to stop shopping (or at least severely limit it) to focus on other things.

In addition, while I've really enjoyed sharing my outfits with you, it's just become a burden. I'm frequently running late in the morning and have a lot on my plate at work, so it's hard to squeeze in updating my blog.

I've enjoyed "meeting" all of you immensely (especially those I've met in person!), and would love to keep in touch! I keep a personal blog for family and friends (no fashion, sorry, but yes to recipes!), so if you'd like to read that, drop me a line (jadorethesestores AT gmail DOT com) and I'll let you know where to find it! You can also find me on Twitter. Thanks to everyone who has followed me (especially followed me from the start!) - it's been great being involved in this community - and I'll still be around as a reader. :)

1 comments:

Alexis {J.Crew Aficionada} June 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Whatever your choice (about keeping or closing the blog) I will support.

Just make sure to add me to your list of followers for your personal blog. :)