Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wednesday's Flowers and Fog

Good morning everyone!  Hope you're having a great Thursday - only one more day until the weekend!  Tonight BF and I are supposed to get dinner at Red Robin with my cousins, but my little cousin is sick, so our plans are a little up in the air.  I'm working at home today, so no outfit for today (unless you want to see my workout clothes and sweats), unless we end up going out, then I might take one.

Here's my outfit from yesterday.  I wore the Lorelei patterned dress from last summer - I got this dress in green, and briefly considered getting it in pink, too, but I got the dip-dye Lorelei in pink instead.  I paired it with a white sweater, and my cream-colored flower flats.  My new piece for the day is the necklace.  I'm not sure what it's called, but it's glass beads in a nice foggy color.  I bought it from Ashley (shout out to my Boston shopping girl!!) last spring, and have tried to find a good top to pair it with, and I think it works well with this outfit, because there's nothing fighting with the neckline.

Dress: J.Crew
Sweater: Gap (outlet)
Shoes: Dexter for Payless
Necklace: J.Crew

0 comments: