Saturday, April 25, 2009

OOTD: April 25, 2009

Here is a picture of what I wore today - note that Psycho Dog wanted to get some face time, too.  Today was a nice, casual day for me, and the weather was super nice.  The Boyfriend took this picture right before we went out to get lunch and take Psycho Dog to the dog park.  Notice I'm holding a grey shirt - this is because I don't exactly live in Colts country, and I was changing before I went out.  Today I wore:

  • Colts t-shirt (straight from Indy)
  • Navy blue fleece/jersey pants (American Eagle)
  • Turin sneakers (PUMA)

4 comments:

Michelle April 26, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Funny! I saw the Colts shirt and thought "What is she doing, she will be killed wearing that in MA." :o) Thanks for all the reviews - that skirt is adorable (I love the dress too)

Anonymous April 26, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I thought the same thing as Michelle! At least attention is being diverted by the Sox right now. You could always wear it out of the house and carry a T map and camera to pretend you are a tourist! :)

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

Sweet T-shirt! Haha. From a native Indianian.

JTS April 27, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

@Michelle - Sadly, all of my Colts clothes are limited to wearing around the house. Psycho Dog even has a Colts shirt (and a Patriots shirt) :) I LOVE the skirt so much! Can't wait to wear it!

@Sea Glass Mom - HAHA, I should try that. I would probably still get heckled, knowing Boston fans. ;)

@Rachel - Thanks! I always try to pick up a cute new one when we are in Indy!