Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OOTD: April 28, 2009

Today it is supposed to be in the mid-to-high 80s around here (at least that's what The Boyfriend told me the other day), so I decided to wear a dress (not that I need any special reason to do that).  For all you Psycho Dog fans out there, I tried really hard to get him to make an appearance in today's picture, but unfortunately, he was more interested in licking himself.  Today I'm wearing:

  • Black jersey wrap dress (Old Navy)
  • Red cami with ruching detail (Victoria's Secret)
  • Jinger strappy heels in black (Payless)

4 comments:

KatyO. April 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

You look so nice! Great idea putting the tank underneath!

ashley April 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

wow this looks so great on you! you have a nice little figure! no need to hide it at all! you're super styling! :)

Margot April 28, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Your outfit is great! You are on a roll this week, wow! Dresses really suit you well. P.S: I guess psycho dog is trying to steal your thunder (what a cheap trick!!) :-)

JTS May 17, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

@KatyO - Thanks! Definitely had to wear the tank for it to be SFW :)

@Ashley - thanks, you are so sweet :)

@Margot - Thank you! I LOVE dresses, I have a whole closet full of them, literally :(