Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Banana Republic: Lightweight Pants

Banana Republic is getting ready for summer by promoting their lightweight pants.  I have already picked up a pair of lightweight pants (J.Crew's Saturday pant), and was almost tempted to pick up a couple more this weekend, but was good.  I like lightweight pants, but I rarely wear them.  If it's too hot for heavy pants, I go with shorts or a skirt or dress, and if it's not, well, then I just wear regular pants.  I am not really a fan of linen pants either, as they are so wrinkly!


What do you think?  Do you own lightweight pants?  Where do you wear them?

3 comments:

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

I know just what you mean. Like the the sheer sweater-- if you are cold enough to need a sweater is a sheer one really the best choice?

I do like those BR pants though and have a GC I've been wiating to use...

AppGal April 29, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I'm with you...if it's hot enough to need lightweight pants vs. regular, I'd just as soon wear a skirt or dress. I'm more comfortable in them anyway!

JTS May 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

@Sea Glass Mom - Did you check out these pants?

@AppGal - I know, skirts and dresses all the way! :)