Thursday, April 9, 2009

Q&A Time!

I'm copying this idea from another blogger whose name unfortunately escapes me (it was a click-by viewing), but I love this idea! I generally try to keep my non-fashion and shopping interests away from this blog, but in honor of actually keeping up with this blog for more than a few weeks, and to thank all of the wonderful people who stop by, I'd like to answer reader-submitted questions!

If there's anything you'd like to ask me, fashion- and shopping-related or not, you can either e-mail it to me, or leave it as a comment here. When I get back from vacation, I'll be posting the question and answer pairs here, so check back!

1 comments:

Michelle April 12, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

1 - What is your favorite book?
2 - What field do your work in?
3 - Does your boyfriend mind shopping with you? :o)

Thanks! Hope you had fun on vacation!