Sunday, April 26, 2009

OOTD: April 26, 3009

Today was our Boston JCA outing.  Normally I wear an outfit like yesterday's OOTD when I go shopping, but today I decided to dress up a little bit more.  Except for the shoes - I don't really have a good pair of "dressy-but-casual" shoes.  I think I normally would have worn my Old Navy black ballet flats, but I stepped in chicken poo while I was in Poland, so I'm not sure about those shoes anymore (plus they are super old anyway).  Today I wore:

  • Navy and white striped jersey dress (J.Crew Outlet)
  • Twill blazer in white (Old Navy)
  • Black flip-flops (Old Navy)

5 comments:

Unknown April 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Cute outfit. I like it. The flip flops work.

KatyO. April 26, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

It was a great outfit. And totally was perfect for the weather!

Thanks again, and it was really great to meet you! :D

Michelle April 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

I LOVE that dress! It is super cute.

Jordyn April 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

You look sooo cute!! I love this look for the spring:)

JTS April 27, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

@Gigi - Thanks so much! :)

@KatyO - Thank you! I actually ended up taking the jacket off on the ride home, since it was so warm out! And it was great to meet you, too - can't wait to hang out again!

@Michelle - Thank you! I have a hard time passing up stripes in dresses :)

@Jordan - Thanks! I am so glad spring is finally here!