Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Note

Hello!  Sorry for the short posting day yesterday.  We got home from Poland at 10 PM on Tuesday night (total of 25 hours travel time just to get home), and I spent Wednesday catching up at work and school, but now I should be back on track.


Shortly before our trip to Poland, The Boyfriend was kind enough to take me on a shopping trip to try on clothes.  He took me to J.Crew Outlet, Gap, and even Old Navy.  At J.Crew Outlet, we ran into two problems - I could only take in 6 items at a time, and the sales associates hovered around constantly (making taking pictures difficult).  I ended up doing the whole "taking the picture in the mirror" thing, and so some (many) of the pictures from this trip will be blurry.  The good news is that there are many, many things to review from this trip, so I'll be getting to them bit by bit!

And lastly, I'd like to give a special mention of appreciation to The Boyfriend, who was out and about with me for 3+ hours, sitting patiently (sometimes in the car) while I tried on tons of clothes I had no real intention of buying.

2 comments:

ashley April 17, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

lol! you must have a really nice bf to sit around for that long! can't wait to see what the outlets have to offer! glad you made it back safely!

JTS April 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Hi Ashley - Thanks! He is super nice, the best (in my opinion) :)