Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Whole Bunch of Stuff

So there are a bunch of things I'd like to update you on!


Poll Results
It was a fairly even split on including more personal information, with a small bias towards including it.  I'll try to incorporate a bit more personal stuff, but don't worry, the focus of the blog will stay on shopping, fashion, and coupons!  For those of you who are interested, I also maintain a couple other blogs (although not as regularly as this one) for a couple of my other hobbies: baking and photography.

Regarding the sizing, pretty much everyone wants to see sizing information, so I'll be including that going forward (sorry to the one person who didn't want it).  Please read my note on sizing though for some sizing info.

Friday Posts
I had tried out doing a Friday Fun post, but I'll be replacing these with P(sycho) D(og) Fridays, which will hopefully fulfill your Psycho Dog needs.  I'm sure he'll be making occasional appearances in other posts, as well.  He is very flattered by all the attention!

UPDATED - Pictures in Posts
Ah, yes, I forgot to say: I have finally mastered the pictures in posts.  Any 2x2, or similar arrangement of pictures that you see from now on - you should be able to click the individual pictures to view it larger.  Try it with the next review that pops up, and let me know if it doesn't work!

Comments
I want everyone to know that I do read each and every comment that you write, and I also do my best to reply to everyone!  I typically respond to comments in "batches", and I try to do that every few days.  So if I don't respond to your comment right away, please check back!

Most Importantly
Lastly, I'd just like to give a big, heartfelt THANKS to everyone who reads my blog.  I am very glad to be able to help everyone with reviews and coupons, and I appreciate all of you stopping by!

2 comments:

GingerSnap April 28, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Congrats on losing all that weight :) I'm glad to hear you might be adding more personal information!

JTS May 17, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Thanks GingerSnap! :)