Thursday, April 23, 2009

J.Crew: New Arrivals & My Wishlist

J.Crew released their new arrivals to the website today.  They released a number of new pieces, some that I love, and some that I don't.  There are a couple of Collection pieces that I am super in love with, and have already e-mailed my online Personal Shopper about them!  Happily, they aren't ridiculously expensive, which is always nice.


Here are my wishlist pieces from the latest set of new arrivals.  The first three are the ones I'll be looking for during my trip to my local J.Crew tomorrow (I already have the first one on hold!).

This is the Watercolor Floral Pencil Skirt.  I love the pattern on this skirt, but the description says it's 24", so I'm hoping it won't be too long.

This is the Garden Dress.  I simply love the petals on the bodice, but I'm really interested to see how this dress fits IRL, as it seems to be a tad shapeless on the model.  The Boyfriend hasn't seen this dress yet, but I can almost guarantee he will say it looks like a nightgown.

The Boyfriend will probably also make fun of the Bouquet Sash Belt, but I think it's whimsical and feminine.  Plus I love flowers!

These next pieces are ones that I will wait for to go on sale.

I love the Cashmere Croquet Cardigan.  I love love love these shades of purple, especially the contrasting shades.  I'm not as crazy about all those pockets, and I'm especially not crazy about the price.

I already have the Solid Silk Garland Cami in breeze, but I love this purple color (I love pretty much all light purples).

This is the Embossed-Cotton Printed Lorelei Dress.  I love this shade of green as well as the print, but I have a ton of dresses!

I love the Harbour Oxford Capri pants, but they have a 26.5" inseam, which is about half an inch to an inch too short for me, so I'd have to have them hemmed to get them to be true capris.  I would definitely want to see this in person.

I love these Floral Sparkle Earrings.  They seem like they could really dress up an outfit, while still being casual and cute.

I also love this Crystal-Flower Ring.  As I've mentioned, I love flowers, and I think this ring is super cute.

So what do you think? Do you like J.Crew's new arrivals?

7 comments:

GingerSnap April 23, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

I love their new floral prints and I love some of the new camis! I am happy, like you, that the prices do not seem ridiculous :)

Cate April 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

I love the cardigan and the earrings! So cute!

Michelle April 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

I was disappointed as I wanted to see more jackets, but there were a few items I love - including that dress!! I can't wait to see reviews!

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Do you know the Style # on the dress?

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

The Garden dress, I mean.

JTS April 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

hi Rachel - The garden dress is 15685. Mine should be here in a couple days - I hope it is as cute as it appears :)

JTS April 27, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

@GingerSnap - I also love the floral prints, and I'm super glad the prices are a little more reasonable, especially with the Mickey card!

@Cate - The croquet cardi? I so wish it wasn't that expensive! Our PS was wearing the earrings on Sunday, and they are super cute in person.

@Michelle - I am so excited to get the dress; I hope it doesn't disappoint! Hopefully they will have some cute jackets in the next rollout :)