I didn't get a chance to get a picture of today's OOTD before I left the house, but I was able to piece it together on Polyvore. I'll try to get an IRL picture tonight when I get home. Today I went to the office, and am supposed to give a speech tonight at school, so this is what I wore:
- Black Editor pants (Express)
- Hammered silk tank in peacock blue (J.Crew)
- Grey cardigan (Gap Outlet) [this is not the same one that is pictured, but it looks pretty much the same]
- Judy round-toe pumps - 3" (Payless)
- Black square buckle belt (Express)
After I got to work, I decided this outfit would have looked nice with a long, silver necklace, but I didn't think to put one on this morning. Next time!