Monday, April 6, 2009

OOTD: April 6, 2009



I didn't get a chance to get a picture of today's OOTD before I left the house, but I was able to piece it together on Polyvore. I'll try to get an IRL picture tonight when I get home. Today I went to the office, and am supposed to give a speech tonight at school, so this is what I wore:

  • Black Editor pants (Express)
  • Hammered silk tank in peacock blue (J.Crew)
  • Grey cardigan (Gap Outlet) [this is not the same one that is pictured, but it looks pretty much the same]
  • Judy round-toe pumps - 3" (Payless)
  • Black square buckle belt (Express)

After I got to work, I decided this outfit would have looked nice with a long, silver necklace, but I didn't think to put one on this morning. Next time!

Update: Here is what it looked like in real life!

3 comments:

Christina April 6, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Thanks for the comment on my blog. My coat is from Old Navy but I got it last season.

Michelle April 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

I like this outfit! I think the colors come together nicely. :o)

JTS April 18, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Thanks Michelle! :)